What are the key things that you and your organization need to learn in 2021?

StevenForth
StevenForth Founding Partner | Expert ✭✭✭

"Steven, do you consider your business a learning organization?"

Most of you probably just got this message from TSIA. I encourage you to download the report. It is great.

It also got me thinking more about what my company and what I need to learn in 2021. Let's share our learning priorities for next year.

Answers

• StevenForth
    StevenForth Founding Partner | Expert ✭✭✭

I will share some thoughts on my company's learning later. Personally, I am still working on my 2021 plan but here are some early thoughts ...

Technically, more and more insights are coming from various forms of graph or network analysis. I am going to double down on this in 2021 and layer in probability so that I can get a deeper understanding of Bayesian networks.

I plan to do a lot more work on scenario planning, especially agile scenario planning, a new approach we are developing. I will be looking at ways to organize and combine critical uncertainties.

Plan to write an exploratory essay on four different ways of thinking about pricing: as a complex adaptive system, as a network, as an evolutionary system as an example of parametric design.

Brush up on my healthcare economics and make sure I understand the latest conceptual tools and where to use them.

Work on being more empathetic and supportive of my team and larger community.

Go to the TSIA Portal for more information and insights.