Has anyone found a way to effectively visualize the fly wheel effect in Tableau or other software

MelanieCarlson
MelanieCarlson Founding Analyst | Scholar ✭✭

Hi,

I am trying to effectively visualize a flywheel effect multiple levels deep(i.e. as x grows, y grows, then z grows) with relationships with a very, very large set of data. Anyone find an effective way to model this in tableau or other tools and using which tequnique.

Answers

• Edly Villanueva
    Edly Villanueva Member | Enthusiast ✭

Hello @MelanieCarlson,

Thank you for reaching out to the TSIA Exchange community with your challenge effectively visualize the fly wheel effect in Tableau or other software. Let’s start with @Jeremy DalleTezze VP, Analytics for his insights on your business challenge.

Hi @Jeremy DalleTezze you work extensively in Tableau, any solutions your can share with Melanie?

Best regards, Edly

• Edly Villanueva
    Edly Villanueva Member | Enthusiast ✭

Hello @MelanieCarlson,

In addition to reaching out to @JeremyDalletezze PH.D/VP Analytics at TSIA, I am also adding @GeorgeHumphrey, VP & Managing Director, Service and Delivery Research and Advisory at TSIA for his insights and experience. He hasn't built a flywheel based on very large amounts of data, but he has done data visualization and can share his experience oif using benchmark data to tell stories.

Best regards,

Edly

Go to the TSIA Portal for more information and insights.